3 Easy Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a time-consuming or costly affair. Want to tidy your home without being overwhelmed? These tips can help:
- Designate and delegate. Give every member of the household a duty. Who said one person has to do all the work?
- Tackle one room at a time. The job seems more manageable when you break it down into smaller chunks.
- Don’t do it all at once. It’s ok to spread your spring cleaning out over a few weekends.
Before you start cleaning, you also might consider going through closets and storage areas for potential donations. Why clean items you don’t need or use?
How to Speed Up Your Home Purchase
Buying a home can often be a time-consuming undertaking – but it doesn’t have to be.
Want to speed up your purchase? Here’s how:
- Act fast when there’s a home you like. If you like a property, put in an offer that day.
- Get preapproved for your mortgage. This will speed up your loan approval.
- Have all your financial documentation organized for your preapproval.This should include recent bank account statements, pay stubs, W-2s, tax returns, etc.
- Respond quickly. When your agent needs your input or your loan officer requests something, respond immediately.
Remember that any delays on your end will only delay your closing, so act with urgency and stay in touch.
Panoramic Mountain & Golf Course Views!
1993 W Cactus Run Drive, Green Valley, AZ 85622
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2,120 Square Feet | Listing ID 21900541
This beauty sits high on a bluff overlooking the 18th hole of the Canoa Ranch Golf Club with views of 3 mountain ranges–Santa Ritas, Cayetano, & Tumacacori. Inside you will find the ever popular Dragoon floor plan painted in shades of the beautiful SW and ceramic tile floors throughout except in den, master and guest bedrooms. Built for entertaining, graceful arches define spaces while allowing them to flow seamlessly together. The kitchen opens to the great room and is a chef’s dream with an island, butler pantry, gas cooktop and more! Step out back and prepare to be WOWed! It is SW outdoor living at its very best with a sparkling pool (solar pool heater) & spa, outdoor kitchen and a firepit. Best of all are the endless views of 3 mountain ranges and golf course.
How to Keep Your Home Clean While It’s on the Market
Keeping your house neat and tidy is one of the hardest parts of selling – especially if you have kids or pets.
Here’s how to make things easier:
- Invest in storage bins. When a showing comes up, throw everything from the floor, counters and tables into the bins and stow them in a closet.
- Use a robot vacuum. Turn it on as you leave the property, and the floor will be spick and span by the time buyers arrive.
- Declare some rooms off limits. Keep some rooms closed off to limit messes.
If you anticipate substantial interest in your home, you could also stay at a friend’s house or rent a hotel room until showings are over.