Throwing a Great Summer BBQ
The season for pool parties, block parties and friendly barbecues is here.
Are you planning a fun summer BBQ or get-together this year? Here’s how to make it a great one:
- Keep it cool. Stock up on fans, fill up coolers with cold drinks, and crank up the A/C. Clean the pool if you have one.
- Prep for bugs. Bugs can kill a party’s vibe instantly. Invest in bug zappers, citronella candles and a few cans of bug spray.
- Have options. Burgers and hot dogs are always a solid choice, but make sure to have a few options for vegetarians, vegans and kiddos, too.
Cheers to a great party!
3 Apps to Help in Your Home Search
Technology has made finding the perfect home easier than ever.
Need help finding the right properties for your home search? Here are 3 apps to do it:
- Dwellr to learn more about the neighborhood you’re buying in
- Homesnap, which lets you coordinate your home search with your spouse or co-buyer
- Xome if foreclosures and auction properties are on your radar
Make sure to tap your agent, too. They can set up custom listing alerts, which notify you real-time when a home that meets your requirements hits the market.
New to the Market
779 N Alexis Loop, Green Valley, AZ 85614
2 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 2106 Square Feet | Listing ID 21918532
WOW…this 8 month old house is better than new as Seller has invested an additional $30,000 into it since closing. It was spent on: Plantation Shutters, lighting, required front plantings, block walls & decorative gravel in back, gutters, water softener and new washer, dryer & refrigerator. The Cortez is an open floor plan & this one has a 3 car garage (3rd car is golf cart size)w/ 4′ extension. It was designed the way you want to live! A list of the many upgrades that were added can be found under documents. In the back you’ll find a mature tree & decorative gravel…a blank slate for you to transform into a backyard oasis. Home is finished in beautiful & calming neutral colors which will impress even the most discriminating Buyer. This beauty won’t last, call TODAY.
Red Flags to Watch for on a Showing
Not every showing will turn out to be “the one.”
Want to make sure you don’t make an offer on a dud property? Watch for these red flags:
- Signs of poor care/maintenance. If there are obvious signs of poor maintenance, you can bet there are deeper, less visible ones, too.
- Strange smells or odors. These can indicate pets, rotting food, mold or mildew (some of which can be dangerous!)
- Bad neighbors. Trash on the yard next door? Cars all over the street? These all point to potentially bad neighbors.
Make sure to bring an agent along with you. They’ll make sure no red flags go unnoticed.